- What is a Housing Association?
- How to apply for an association home
- Challenges facing Housing Associations
- Achievments by Housing Associations
- Complaints about Registered Housing Associations
- The Modern Social Housing Movement
- The Team at NIFHA
Complaints about Registered Housing Associations
If you are a tenant and have a problem relating to a specific Housing Association then your complaint should be made directly to that association.
The compliant will then be handled in line with the association's own complaints procedure. If you are unhappy with the way the association manages your complaint you may, as a final stage, contact the Northern Ireland Ombudsman.
Northern Ireland Ombudsman
33 Wellington Place
Telephone number:- 028 9023 3821
Fax number:- 028 9023 4912
Freephone number:- 0800 34 34 24