- So you can make a comment on NIFHA’s blog
- To gain access to the members’ only area of www.nifha.org.
- Certain parts of the website are only available to Housing Association Members or Associates. For housing associations this includes being able to upload tenders, news, jobs as applicable, as well as download information vital for their work. Associates are able to download briefings useful to them.
Find out more about being a associate.
Anyone can register to comment on NIFHA’s blog but if you want to use the members’ only areas you must belong to a member housing association or an associate organisation. If you are not sure whether your organisation is a member or associate of NIFHA you can check our members’ directory and associates’ directory. Alternatively, phone 028 9023 0446 to find out.
If you wish to make a comment on NIFHA’s blog you must be registered with NIFHA to do so.
If you are already registered a link will be emailed to you which will enable you to reset your password. If you are not registered you will not be able to proceed further and you need to register for www.nifha.org.
Associates have access to briefings online.
Our members and associates are important to us and we strive to ensure that they get a good service for their membership / associate fee, including benefits which are not available to anyone else. If you are interested in becoming an associate or are a housing association interested in membership, please click membership.
- Log in (blue login box at top right hand corner of the screen)
- Click on ‘Dashboard’ (top left of screen)
- Click on ‘Your Details’
- Click ‘Edit your profile’ – on this page you can change your password and any other relevant contact details.
If you have forgotten your password click on Log in (blue login box at top right hand corner of the screen) and then the link “Forgot your password?”
Fill in your email address in the section headed “Forgot Your Password” and click on “submit”.
You will then be asked to choose your new password. Please enter your new password in both boxes, making sure it is exactly the same each time. Click ‘submit’, and you will be able to use your new password to log in.
A reset email will be sent to your account. Click on the link which will bring you to a page where you will be asked to choose a new password. Please enter your new password in both boxes, making sure it is exactly the same each time. Click ‘submit’, and you will be able to use your new password to log in.