NIFHA'S 2018 Annual Conference takes place Thursday 11th and Friday 12th October in the Roe Park Resort, Limavady.
This year's event, which will run from 9.30am on Thursday to 1.30pm on Friday will be filled with interesting and topical presentations and break-out sessions that will stimulate the audience and generate a range of interactive debates.
There's a greater range of subjects of interest to housing association board members, management and staff from across all disciplines as well as tenants
NIFHA'S 2018 CONFERENCE WILL BE A PACKED EVENT COVERING THESE TOPICS:
- So What Really is the Economic Outlook?
- Value For Money in Housing Associations - are you there yet?
- Engaging with Local Government - how, why and when?
- Engaging with our Tenants - in their own words!
- Housing Association Boards - their value, their roles, their visions
- Associations in the Mix - Mixed Communities, Mixed Use, Mixed Tenure
- Communicating with Tenants- how effective are you?
- Supporting Vulnerable People- what is happening on the ground?
- Out with the Old and in with the New - what do our future leaders think?
- The Hackitt Review - what does this mean for our sector?
- Welfare Reform - have you had yours yet?
- Transforming your Business - Four areas in the spotlight
BOOK NOW - Early Bird Rate ends Friday 31st August
Member Rates (early bird)
Full conference - £320
Thurs only - £225
Thurs plus Conference dinner (Thurs eve) - £275
Fri only - £95
Fri plus Thurs Conference Dinner - £145
Conference Dinner only - £65
Associate Rates (early bird)
Full conference - £340
Thurs only - £240
Thurs plus Conference dinner (Thurs eve) - £295
Fri only - £105
Fri plus Thurs Conference Dinner - £160
Conference Dinner only - £75
Non Member Rates (early bird)
Full conference - £400
Thurs only - £280
Thurs plus Conference dinner (Thurs eve) - £340
Fri only - £120
Fri plus Thurs Conference Dinner - £180
Conference Dinner only - £80
NIFHA is grateful for the support of our Conference Sponsors
Conference Gold Sponsors - Danske Bank, Elliott Duffy Garrett
Conference Dinner Sponsor - Ulster Bank
Conference Bronze Sponsor - Mills Selig
Conference Drinks Sponsor - A&L Goodbody
Thanks also to our Media Partner - 24housing