Abbeyfield & Wesley believes it is important that quality services are offered for affordable living and that any surpluses are reinvested back into services provided.
The overarching philosophy of the Abbeyfield movement is contained in the Abbeyfield Guiding Principles:
- Older people have an important role to play amongst their families, friends and in the community;
- Overcoming loneliness and insecurity can make all the difference to an older person’s well-being and quality of life; and
- Local people have an essential part to play in helping older people in the community.
Abbeyfield & Wesley provides a range of high quality housing options to enhance the lives of older people.
- Group Home for Older People;
- Sheltered Housing for Older People;
- Supported Sheltered Housing;
- General Housing for Older People;
- General Housing for Families.