Ark Housing Association wish to appoint a Director of Finance and Corporate Services to direct and oversee the Association’s finance and corporate services functions and contribute to the overall strategic development of the Association as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Fixed Term for a 3 year period*
- Salary £46,921 plus benefits
In 2017 Ark Housing Association N.I. Ltd (“Ark Housing”) celebrated its 30th year as a registered Housing Association. It currently manages 400 properties across the full spectrum of housing needs and has plans to create a further 180 homes within the next 5 years. The Association also provides homelessness services at two locations in the Belfast area. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference and to shape the future direction of Ark Housing.
For further details and to request an application pack, please either:
- Contact our retained HR consultants, Headstogether Consulting Ltd on 02890 424030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: Ark DOF&CS; or
- Download the application form and recruitment pack by clicking on the links below:
* This is a fixed term post for a period of 3 years, but with the possibility of the post becoming permanent at any time during the fixed term period.
Ark Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community equally.
Closing Date for Completed Applications is 4pm on Friday 16th March 2018