Exhibition Opportunities at NIFHA's Development and Asset Management Conference - 13th June 2019
NIFHA’s 3rd Development & Asset Management Conference & Suppliers Exhibition takes place on Thurs 13th June in Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast.
The conference will once again offer a unique opportunity for professionals in the development and management of housing association stock to hear about the latest developments and issues affecting their functions within housing and to share learning and good practice. It will also offer an excellent opportunity for these key personnel within the social and affordable housing sector to engage with suppliers who will be show-casing their products and services.
The day will include a range of sessions to inform and inspire, and will facilitate high value networking. It is an invaluable opportunity for players in the field of social housing development and asset management to engage with each other and with a wide range of products and services, and is an event not to be missed.
As an exhibitor you will gain:
Face-to-face contact with housing association senior decision makers as well as key statutory and commercial partners
Exhibition space at the conference (with 2 delegate places)
Company profile: 80 word insert into the conference programme with company logo, contact details
Company leaflets in conference packs.
Business journalist Jamie Delargy returns as conference chair, while we once again welcome a great selection of speakers on the most pressing development issues facing the sector. They include:
· Richard Ramsey, Chief Economist, Ulster Bank
– What’s impacting on the housing sector?
· Adrian Kerr, Director, Mills Selig
– Getting the legals right: what matters to contractors, developers and funders; avoiding pitfalls
· Andrew Speake, National Technical Director, AICO
– Regulations for risk assessment and fire safety management
· Angela Gracey-Roger, Energy Savings Trust
– Achieving energy efficiency in existing homes to prevent fuel poverty
· Kevin McSorley, Head of Radius Connect 24
– The future of technology enabled independent living
· Brian Rankin, Choice Housing
– What Choice has done to achieve energy efficient building
· Sheron Carter, Habinteg UK
– Wheelchair accessible homes: are standards and regulations meeting the needs?
· Derek McCallan, Chief Executive, NILGA
– How to make housing work in Local Development Plans and Community Planning
· Fiona Cormican, New Business Director, Clúid Housing
– Creating sustainable communities through place based regeneration and development
Please note: All delegate and exhibition bookings must be completed online. Prices exclude VAT.
Important notice: If you experience any technical issues with our online booking system, please email Sue Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIFHA is grateful for the support of Ulster Bank, Gold Sponsor for the Event, and Silver Sponsor, AICO.