Finance Officer – Rents/Income
(Part – Time)
Salary Range £18,360 – £21,420 (Under review) (Pro rata)
May Street, Belfast
Choice Housing Ireland Limited is seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to support the Finance Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- 2 years’ experience of working in a Finance Department
- Experience of using computerised financial systems
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics) or equivalent
- Experience of Excel spreadsheets.
- It would be desirable for candidates to have further technical or professional accounting qualification or
Benefits include: flexible working hours and contributory pension.
Further details and application packs are available at www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 16th April 2019.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.