We are a Housing Association in North Belfast providing affordable quality housing to those in need. We have recently expanded our operations in Belfast to over 980 properties and we currently employ over 30 staff. We wish to recruit a suitably qualified persons for the for the post of Assets Officer (Ref: AO2/02/19).
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Assets Officer will ensure to effective operation of an estate management programme, management of aids and adaptations, servicing, responsive maintenance, cyclical and planned maintenance schemes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant construction related 3rd Level education (University Degree/HND/HNC or
- equivalent) OR 3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance environment.
- A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience (within the last 5 years) in housing,
- construction or estate management.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and
NB Housing can offer the successful candidate a salary of £23,866-27,358 plus optional contributory pension scheme currently at employer contribution of 19% (£4,534pa), 34 days annual leave (incl. stats) rising to 39 days after 5 years’ service and excellent work and family friendly policies.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may collect a recruitment pack (application form, job description and personnel specification) from:
8 Flax Street
Alternatively you may request a recruitment pack by contacting NB Housing on:
T: 028 9059 2110 or
Please note that CV’s are not acceptable The closing date for returned applications is 12.00 noon 15 March 2019