37 hours per week
Salary scale £18,360 – £21,420
Job ref: DA/9970/1218
Choice, one of the leading providers of social Housing in Northern Ireland, is seeking to recruit a Development Assistant to support the Development Management Team based at Leslie Morrell House.
Applicants should have:-
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent OR minimum of 2 years’ experience, within the last 5 years in a similar role.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Computer literacy / use of IT systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable Criteria:-
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge of social housing development process
- Knowledge of the Housing Association Design Guide
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement process
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 19th December 2018.
For further details and an application pack, please go to www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.