To assist the Director to establish a proactive strategy to identify and secure a long term development pipeline for the delivery of an ambitious new build development programme across all tenures.
Based at: Radius Housing, 3-7 Redburn Square, Holywood, Co. Down, BT18 9HZ
Hours: 37 hours per week
1. Relevant professional qualification e.g. HNC, HND, Degree AND 3 years experience as a key development person with key duties to include growth,feasibility, new property business development OR at least 5 years relevant experience as outlined above within the last 10 years
2. Demonstrable negotiations skills including experience of leading & completing successful complex negotiations for the acquisition and sale of land and property, with a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of partners in the development delivery process
3. Demonstrable experience of acquisition/conveyancing and land contracts; carrying out professional, detailed option appraisals for new business and making recommendations at senior management level
4. Experience of managing within a regulatory framework including procurement; meeting challenging performance targets and ensuring continuous improvement of services
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills & relationship building skills with good leadership, project management, financial reporting and commercial awareness.
6. A valid driving licence with access to a vehicle to carry out mobility aspects of the role.
For full Job Description and Person Specification please visit www.radiushousing.org/jobs
Hard copy application packs can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please visit https://recruitment.radiushousing.org/tlive_webrecruitment/webrecruit/JD/JAPN/JAPN.pdf to view our Applicant Privacy Notice.