PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Electrician \ Electrical Engineer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Electrician \ Electrical Engineer
40 hours per week
Circa £12 per hour
Job Ref: CS/MEE/9900/0118
- Minimum 5 years post apprentice experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in residential electrical maintenance, installations, testing & inspecting.
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service
- Be part of an On Call, Call-Out Team
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving licence.
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in the social housing sector.
We have an on-going requirement for Electrician \ Electrical Engineer(s)
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed at www.choice-housing.org or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.