PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Electrical Technician to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
40 hours per week
Circa £12.50 per hour
Job Ref: CS/ET/0319
- Minimum 5 years post apprentice experience.
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Confident, reliable, common sense and adaptability.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in residential electrical maintenance, installations, testing & inspecting. Current CSR Card
- Current CSR Card
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 29th March 2019
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed at www.choice-housing.org or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.