Head of Digital and Information Technology (D&IT)
May Street, Belfast
Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
This is a new senior post offering an exceptional career progression opportunity for an experienced and ambitious IT professional. Choice is implementing a dynamic growth and service improvement strategy and this role provides the opportunity to:
- Lead, motivate and manage the performance of the IT team
- Deliver a professional, customer focused and high performing service
- Develop and adapt the security environment to protect systems, networks and data across Choice Housing Ireland
- Build relationships and networks both internally and externally
- University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent OR 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a IT department
- Experience of developing business focused Digital strategies
- Experience of implementing IT projects in a complex business environment.
- Certifications in relevant related Information Technology areas
Benefits include: Flexible working hours and contributory Pension, Health cash plan, Death in service benefit
Further details and application packs are available at www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by Noon, Monday 17th June 2019.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.