Head of Management Accounting and Budgetary Control
Salary Range Circa £60,000
May Street, Belfast
This is a new senior post offering an exceptional career progression opportunity for an experienced and ambitious finance professional. Choice is implementing a dynamic growth and service improvement strategy and this role provides the opportunity to:
- Deliver innovative corporate finance structures including EIB finance, project finance and PPP.
- Support financial planning and control across a diverse range of businesses including social and affordable housing, private property development and delivery of FM services.
- Support asset management decisions for a £1bn property portfolio.
- Maintain relationships with a wide range of finance stakeholders, including banks and regulators.
- Work with the business the deliver an ambitious value for money (VFM) strategy.
- Qualified Accountant
- At least five years post qualification experience.
- At least one year’s experience of line managing Finance Department staff in an organisation with more than 50 employees.
- At least one year’s experience of overseeing management accounts delivery across multiple group companies or divisions.
- Clear evidence of delivering improved performance in a finance department.
Further details and application packs are available at www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 25th January 2019.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.