Contract: Fixed Term
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation as a Housing & Communities Manager. This is a 3-year fixed term position with the potential for permanency, following the fixed term period.
Reporting to the Director of Housing, the successful candidate will successively plan and deliver projects and initiatives in line with the Department for Communities’ ‘Housing for All’ Strategy and the Association’s Tenant Participation Plan.
This will involve planning, supporting and coordinating a wide range of formal and informal stakeholder engagement exercises, as well as tenant and community consultation approaches.
We would like to hear from you if you have the vision, integrity and proven leadership skills to engage, empower and promote community cohesion for the benefit of all tenants involved.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- 3rd Level education (University Degree); or
- 5 years’ housing management or community development experience in a similar role within the last 8 years; or
- 5 years’ experience delivering formal housing advice or tenancy support within social housing; or
- 5 years’ experience delivering community engagement, community development or tenant participation initiatives;
- 3 years’ experience managing a team; and
- At least 2 years housing management and/or community development experience within the previous 5 years
- Salary Range £32,598 to £35,684;
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC – currently 20% employer contribution);
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing on 028 90 752310.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is Friday, 3rd January 2020 at 4pm.
- Expected date of interviews is Friday, 24th January 2020
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack (application form, job description and personnel specification) by clicking on the links below.