Contract: Fixed Term
Is this position for maternity cover? Yes
(Maternity Cover up to 12 Months)
37 hours per week
Salary scale £25,500 – £30,600
Job ref: HO/4950/0518
Choice is seeking to recruit a Housing Officer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- At least one years’ recent experience in housing
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme
- Experience in using HMS (or an equivalent Housing Waiting list system)
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- A third level qualification or Educated to A’ Level standard (or equivalent) with a professional Housing qualification
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector to include:
- Community engagement and Tenant Participation
- Experience in Anti-Social Behaviour management/resolution
- Rent collection and arrears management
- Voids management
Benefits include: flexible working hours and contributory pension.
Further details and application packs are available at www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number HO/4950/0518
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 22nd February 2019
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.