Contract: Fixed Term
Triangle Housing Association is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual for the post of Information Technology Officer.
Triangle is a leading provider of housing and support to people across Northern Ireland and currently employs 450 staff.
Please quote job reference ITO/05/19 in correspondence.
As Information Technology Officer, you will undertake and co-ordinate a range of IT duties to ensure the provision of an effective IT function to all departments throughout the Association.
• Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
• Level 4 IT qualification e.g. diploma in related discipline and 2 Years’ experience of working in an IT role involving system administration and networking
• 5 Years’ experience of working in an IT role involving system administration and networking
• Experience of Active Directory; DNS & TCP/IP
• Excellent IT skills including experience of troubleshooting
• Relevant Degree/third level qualification in related discipline.
• Relevant experience in IT in the housing; health or charity sectors
• Knowledge of Housing Software e.g. (HMS; SDM & MyHome)
• Experience of project management