We are seeking to appoint a Health, Safety and Compliance Business Partner based at either our Holywood or Derry offices.
This is a new role to Habinteg and will require a comprehensive range of skills in the Health, Safety and Compliance arena including:
- Providing advice and support to our teams located at our Derry and Holywood bases
- Assisting the Director of Asset Management in controlling effective plans to ensure compliance across all functions
- Delivering in house training to all staff as required
- Developing a proactive approach to solving issues
- Providing analytical information to the Director of Asset Management as required
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes associated with your area of work
You will be expected to be a self – starter with the ability to plan your workload and engage with staff at all levels in the organisation. This role will give you the opportunity to drive change and enhance the skill sets of our teams. We look forward to welcoming you to Habinteg.
Health, Safety and Compliance Business Partner
Job No 316 (37 hours p/w)
Salary: To be confirmed
This post will be based at either our Holywood or Derry offices.
Further information including detailed job requirements and application pack can be downloaded from www.habinteg-ulster.co.uk or email email@example.com or telephone 028 9044 0299 to request a pack.
Habinteg is an award winning Investors in People and Customer Service Excellence organisation which offers a competitive remuneration package, training and personal development opportunities, generous annual leave entitlement, health care options and CARE pension scheme.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Completed applications must be returned by 4.00 pm on Thursday, 24 January 2019.
Our team are waiting to meet and welcome you to Habinteg.