The Community Assistant provides the first contact to residents. This includes providing a high level of customer service, recognising safeguarding concerns, identifying and reporting risks to people, report writing and providing handovers.
The Community Assistant will be expected;
- To work alone and in all cases will have access to advice and support from colleagues, Supervisors and Managers;
- To ensure that developments are cleaned weekly to a high standard and that all areas are kept clean and tidy;
- To ensure that the Housing Officer is alerted to any management problems, crises or other activities on the development which may need attention;
- To contact the Maintenance Officer regarding any maintenance or repair issues on the development;
- To promote and encourage a community spirit of friendliness and help without interference in the private lives of residents.
Job No 321 (37 hours p/w)
Salary £15,064.92 per annum.
Monday and Tuesday 8.45 am – 4.45 pm (Lunch 30 minutes)
Wednesday and Thursday 6.45 am – 2.45 pm (Lunch 30 minutes)
Friday 8.45 am – 4.30 pm (Lunch 45 minutes)
The post will be based at Great James Street, Derry, also covering Conars Court, Bayview Court and Abercorn Court, Derry.
The successful candidate will be required to visit the four housing developments listed above daily on a rotation basis.
Further information including detailed job requirements and application pack can be downloaded from www.habinteg-ulster.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 9044 0299 to request a pack.
Habinteg is an award winning Investors in People and Customer Service Excellence organisation which offers a competitive remuneration package, training and personal development opportunities, generous annual leave entitlement, health care options and CARE pension scheme.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Completed applications must be returned by 4.00 pm on Friday, 22 March 2019.
Our team are waiting to meet and welcome you to Habinteg.