PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice is the largest ‘profit for a purpose’ Housing Association in Northern Ireland and one of the leading social enterprises on the island. We currently serve over 11,000 households and work in partnership with government and like-minded organisations to tackle housing need.
The Group now seeks to appoint a Maintenance Engineer to help establish and grow a new direct service organisation, the first of its kind in Northern Ireland. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Maintenance Engineer (Plumber)
40 hours per week
Circa £12.50 per hour
Job Ref: CSP/0319
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of plumbing, heating, mechanical & electrical showers and disabled shower tray installations with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the maintenance or construction sector.
- A time served Plumber
- Able to use a PDA/smartphone/mobile working device.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Current valid driving license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the social housing sector.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 15th March 2019
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed at www.choice-housing.org or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.