Based in Belfast, Ark Housing Association is a progressive Housing Association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation on a permanent basis as a Maintenance & Property Services Assistant.
Reporting to the Maintenance & Property Service Officer, you will be responsible for assisting in delivering the Association’s response maintenance service, stock improvement programmes and compliance in Health & Safety.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s relevant building maintenance / construction related experience within the last 5 years;
- Hold an HNC/HND level qualification in a building / construction related discipline or equivalent relevant qualifications or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the last 5 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle
- Salary Range £18,772 – £20,428
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) – Currently 20% employer contribution;
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack (application form, job description and personnel specification) by clicking on the links below or by emailing us at email@example.com
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Cathy Walsh, Director of Development & Property Services on 028 90 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the shortlisting of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is: Friday,15th November 2019 at 4pm.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.