Personal Assistant to the Group Director of Organisational Development
Leslie Morrell House
37 hours per week
Salary Range £25,500 – £30,600
Job Ref: PAGDOD/9921/0319
Choice Housing Ireland Limited is one of the largest housing associations on the island, formed to ‘lead change and do things differently’. We’re proud that over 10,000 customers have made us their preferred housing partner and we are committed to building more high quality homes, and in delivering value for money services to create strong and vibrant communities.
- At least two years’ experience providing Private Secretary or PA support, working to Senior Management level
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English, or equivalent
- RSA Stage II Typing / Word-processing
- Proficiency in MS Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, diary management in MS Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage diaries, organise travel itinerary
Benefits include: flexible working hours and contributory pension.
Further details and application packs are available at www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.