Based in Belfast, Ark Housing Association is a progressive Housing Association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation as an Assistant Development Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Development Officer, you will be central to the management and delivery of the Association’s social housing new build development programme and will gain an opportunity to become experienced in all aspects of the development process.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 12 months previous experience in the last 5 years in a similar role;
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grades A-C Including English and Maths or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the previous 5 years;
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Starting Salary Range £18,772 – £20,428
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 20% Employer Contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack (application form, job description and personnel specification) by visiting our jobs section on our website at www.arkhousing.co.uk or by sending an email to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion in regard to this position, please contact Cathy Walsh, Director of Development & Property Services on 028 90 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is Friday, 24th May 2019 at 4pm.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.