Based in Belfast, Ark Housing Association is a progressive housing association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation as a Receptionist/ Administrator on a permanent basis for 18.5 hours per week (Wednesday, 12:30 PM to Friday PM).
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Corporate Services, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality customer focused reception and administrative services, in furtherance of delivering the Association’s core objectives.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a similar role;
- Hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs including English & Maths OR have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the last 8 years;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills;
- Be competent in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Salary £17,363 pro-rata;
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 20% Employer Contribution);
- 22 days annual leave, moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position can download the recruitment pack (application form, job description and personnel specification) by clicking on the links below.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing date for Receipt of Completed Applications is:
Monday, 16th December 2019 @ 4:00PM
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.