To lead on the performance and mutli-annual delivery of the SHDP/affordable/private homes programme within the Development Directorate. To develop and manage the Directorate’s performance processes and performance management systems ensuring that all activities are in full compliance with Corporate and Regulatory requirements and guidelines.
Based at: Cameron House, 3-7 Redburn Square, Holywood, BT18 9HZ
Hours: 37 hours per week
1. Relevant 3rd level qualification plus 5 years relevant experience in a management role within a property development environment (gained in the last 8 years) OR; At least 7 years’ relevant experience in a management role (gained in the last 10) within a property development environment.
2. Experience of negotiating large scale property/land contracts.
3. Experience of delivering large scale annual new build programme in excess of GBP 20m per annum.
4. Experience of leading on a range of large complex, projects simultaneously with a history of success.
5. Highly developed communication skills with experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders and the ability to negotiate and influence others.
6. Effective leadership skills and experience of developing and leading high performing teams
7. Ability to construct and manage budgets with a focus on managing performance to achieve organisational targets, budget control and funder requirements
8. Valid driving licence with access to a vehicle to carry out the mobility aspect of the role.
For full Job Description & Person Specification please visit www.radiushousing.org/jobs
Hard copy application packs can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserve the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please visit https://recruitment.radiushousing.org/tlive_webrecruitment/webrecruit/JD/JAPN/JAPN.pdf to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.