Job Reference: RHA/TO/041
Location: Rural Housing Association, 2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone
The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality and customer focussed property and maintenance service to the tenants of the Association.
The successful candidate will assist the Property & Procurement Manager to deliver its Annual Planned Maintenance Programme and to identify and carry out feasibility of sites for new build schemes whilst ensuring compliance with the Association’s Development Policies and Procedures, DfC Regulatory Framework, internal/external audit procedures and other statutory requirements.
Essential Criteria includes:
• Relevant third level Qualification with a minimum of two years relevant post qualification experience (within the last 7 years) in construction management or estate management or
• A minimum of five years relevant experience (within the last 7 years) in construction management or estate management
• Sound technical knowledge of property maintenance and construction management
• Experience of formulating and delivering programmes to performance targets, budget and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
• Full valid driver’s licence and access to a car/able to fulfil mobility requirements of the post
Rural reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short listing
Application packs can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Rural Housing Association, 2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, BT79 0AX, Tel: 028 82246118.
“Rural Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. It particularly welcomes applications from members of the Protestant Community who are currently under-represented within our workforce”