Contract: Fixed Term
Temporary Services Centre Call Advisor
Starting salary £18,360
37 hours per week
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Temporary Services Centre Call Advisor who will support the Services Centre Team based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
The successful applicant will join the Services Centre team; dedicated to providing a high level of Customer service to our tenants and stakeholders. Advisors will answer incoming repairs and housing management calls from tenants and make outgoing calls to ensure excellent service delivery and problem resolution.
- 1 years’ experience of dealing with incoming and outgoing calls in a customer service environment;
- 1 years’ experience of using computerised systems within an office environment;
- Four GCSE/’O’ Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of using MS office;
- It would be desirable for applicants to have an ECDL level qualification (or equivalent) or RSA / OCR Stage 1 in Word Processing (or equivalent) and have experience in working in a customer service call centre environment.
Benefits include:- Limited flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme.
For further details and an application pack, please go to www.choice-housing.org or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 22nd March 2019
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.