PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Working Site Supervisor to take responsibility for the site supervision of project works, disabled adaptations & minor building works to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
Working Site Supervisor
40 hours per week
Circa £28k per year
Job Ref: CS/WSS/9900/1019
- Sound knowledge of building maintenance services with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the maintenance and building sector.
- Experience in programming, managing and delivering Projects, Disabled Adaptations & Minor Building Works.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the managing of Engineers and Sub-contractors.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of maintenance works in a social housing environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of architectural drawings and programs.
- Ability to use a PDA, smartphone and tablet device.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Current valid driving license.
- Ability to use IT database systems and keep records up to date.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 15th November 2019
For full person specification and job description, please refer to the application pack which can be accessed at www.choice-housing.org or requested by telephoning: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”