NIFHA’s member associations provide over 47,000 homes, deliver much-needed public services and employ 3,000+ staff in a dynamic and growing sector worth over £3.5 billion. Collectively Northern Ireland’s housing associations have an annual turnover of £215m.
Do you want to be in the know?
If you said yes, then NIFHA’s associate membership could work for you.
Whether private, public or third sector, our associate scheme provides organisations with an ideal vehicle to forge alliances with our members and support the wider social enterprise agenda.
We already have a diverse Associate Directory and are keen to add more. The links below should answer the main questions you might have…
By becoming an associate of NIFHA you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your profile within Northern Ireland’s housing association sector
- Regularly network with decision makers
- Establish valuable relationships
- Directly target new business opportunities
- Stay in the loop on the latest news and developments
- Increase your awareness of current priorities for this dynamic sector
- Demonstrate your commitment to affordable housing for all
As some of the largest social enterprise organisations in Northern Ireland housing associations create opportunities in a variety of fields; aside from those associated with building and maintenance contracts. Moreover, the increasing scale of housing associations together with the varied nature of their work frequently generates prospects for business in other areas such as:
- Human resources
- Care and support provision
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Business and Housing Consultancy
NIFHA’s current associates range from software providers to representative bodies and law firms to companies in the construction and maintenance sectors. Our associates find engagement with the housing association sector beneficial.How will being an Associate benefit me?
We can help you build and develop your relationship with our members.
As an Associate you will have access to a range of benefits.
- Member of NIFHA e-zine mailing list to receive our quarterly email bulletin with essential sector news
- Your business profile on nifha.org
- Your business listed as associate in the Annual Conference handbook
- Priority bookings for NIFHA Conferences and Events
- Invitation to Annual Associates Breakfast with key sector leaders
- 15% discount on NIFHA sponsorship, exhibitions and training costs
- NIFHA engagement with your organisation on social media
Cost (per annual)
Standard package – £250 +VAT
Not for profit organisations – £100 +VAT
- Apply online and an invoice will be issued (for levels and costs go to What are the Associate Membership Levels above)
Upon receipt of payment associated benefits will open up to your organisation.
Data Protection Act 1998:
By providing your organisation/personal details you agree to allow NIFHA to contact you by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message in connection with your associate membership. NIFHA will display your organisation/name in its online list of associate members. NIFHA does not make personal data available to other individuals or organisations.