The Northern Ireland housing association sector currently employs 3,200+ staff, has a capital asset worth in excess of £3.5bn and an annual turnover of over £311.6m. The sector represents the largest social enterprise network in Northern Ireland and continues to develop and grow by approximately 1800 housing units each year. The sector therefore offers significant business potential for current and future providers of a range of services from the construction, facilities, human resource, finance, insurance, security, asset management, office supplies, software services and other sectors…
As the representative body for the Housing Association Sector in Northern Ireland, NIFHA is in a unique position to provide opportunities for the social housing sector and potential providers to come together to initiate business partnerships. One of the ways this can happen is to become a NIFHA Corporate Partner. Only one organisation from any one suppler sector can be a corporate partner.
If you would like to discuss the potential for your business joining the select list of NIFHA Corporate Partners please call Sally McCone, NIFHA Commercial Manager at 028 90897694 / 07947516121
Corporate Partnership Benefits
- Annual Briefing from NIFHA Chief Executive
- Quarterly email bulleting with essential sector news
- Prominent branding at all NIFHA Conferences
- Prominent branding with hyperlink to own site from nifha.org
- 2 complementary delegate places to all NIFHA conferences
- Annual Corporate Partners lunch with sector leaders
- Full page profile in NIFHA Annual Conference handbook
- 20% discount on sponsorship of NIFHA conferences or attendance at NIFHA training
- Complimentary membership of NIFHA Associates Scheme
1 year partnership £6000 +vat
2 year partnership £11000 +vat
3 year partnership £16000 +vat
CURRENT NIFHA CORPORATE PARTNERS
NIFHA are grateful for the support of the below Corporate Partners. Please click on any of the below logos to bring to you our Corporate Partners websites.
NIFHA MEDIA PARTNER
We are also grateful for the support of our Media Partner, 24housing.
7 November 2019
31 October 2019
6 November 2019
5 November 2019