Don’t miss out! This year’s Development & Asset Management Conference and Suppliers Exhibition takes place on Thursday, 13th June at Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast.
Attendees will learn from a range of the experts on the most topical issues in social and affordable housing development, asset management and procurement.
This annual event for Development and Asset Management teams across the local social housing network, and further afield, is also a popular event for suppliers to the sector to showcase their products and services to those seeking new solutions to their current house building and maintenance issues.
The Development and Asset Management Exhibition offers a unique opportunity to engage and do business with key decision makers in the social and affordable housing sector across development, asset management and procurement.
Stephen Martin, Department for Communities, presenting the Mixed-Tenure Report at last year’s DAM Conference
Business journalist Jamie Delargy returns as conference chair, while we once again welcome a great selection of speakers on the most pressing development issues facing the sector. They include:
· Richard Ramsey, Chief Economist, Ulster Bank
– What’s impacting on the housing sector?
· Adrian Kerr, Director, Mills Selig
– Getting the legals right: what matters to contractors, developers and funders; avoiding pitfalls
· Andrew Speake, National Technical Director, AICO
– Regulations for risk assessment and fire safety management
· Kevin McSorley, Head of Radius Connect 24
– The future of technology enabled independent living
· Derek McCallan, Chief Executive, NILGA
– How to make housing work in Local Development Plans and Community Planning
NIFHA is grateful for the support of Ulster Bank, our Gold Sponsor, and AICO, our Silver Sponsor, for this event.
We also gratefully acknowledge the support of our Media Partner, 24 Housing.