Congratulations and well done to Norman Sterritt, Progression to Employment Manager at Triangle Housing, who has joined the Board of the European Union of Supported Employment (EUSE).
EUSE was established in 1993 to facilitate the development of Supported Employment throughout Europe and its main functions are:
- Influencing European social and economic policy.
- Campaigning and lobbying for the rights of people with significant disabilities to access vocational training and employment.
- Researching and developing models of good practice, staff training, quality standards, self-advocacy, capacity building and legislation.
- Networking with other European Associations and working with worldwide organisations.
- Supporting member organisations to establish their own National Associations.
- Membership services and support for National Associations
A spokesperson for Triangle said: “We’re delighted to have Norman at the heart of the action and the decision making – promoting the importance of the Supported Employment Model – and, of course, representing Triangle!”