South Ulster Housing Association Limited is a charitable housing association with the primary purpose of providing high quality affordable homes for rent. It operates throughout Northern Ireland and manages around 1200 units.
This advertisement constitutes a formal invitation to tender for the supply of internal audit services to South Ulster Housing Association. South Ulster Housing Association is registered with the Department for Communities, and has charitable status.
The appointment will initially be for a period of 24 months, with an option to extend for a further period of 24 months.
Internal audit service provider is required to provide the following services:
- The development of an internal audit needs assessment and strategic audit plan;
- The plan must report on compliance with DfC requirements;
- The delivery of internal audit services as specified by the agreed plan;
- Training and the provision of other adhoc reports, as required;
- Advice and support to the Association in its implementation of a risk management strategy;
- Guidance on Governance particularly in relation to the New Regulatory Framework
Tender Documentation can be downloaded from the link below:
Completed tender documentation to arrive at the below address no later than 12:00 midday on 19 February 2019
Property Services & Procurement Department
South Ulster Housing Association
18/22 Carleton Street